The D’Amico Docent Program seeks to educate and empower a group of Volunteer Docents to act as ambassadors for Mabel and Victor D’Amico’s broad and inclusive philosophy of art education, which offers every individual the opportunity to discover their power to create. Docents serve as guides at the D’Amico Studio and Archive and The Art Barge as a means to fulfill and further the mission of The Victor D’Amico Institute of Art.
In return, D’Amico Docents receive:
– D’Amico Individual Friendship
– One Free Class at The Art Barge
– Complimentary Private Tour for Friends and Family
– A membership at MoMA or National Trust for Historic Preservation
– D’Amico Docent Card (free/reduced admission to regional museums)
Be a D’Amico Docent and join in the creative evolution of the D’Amico experience.